Our goal is to develop a closer relationship and stronger knowledge of Christ. We are to grow up in every way into Him who is the head, into Christ (Ephesians 4:15)
- To demonstrate Christianity by acts of love and compassion. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father which is in heaven (Matthew 5:16)
- To teach the lost by sharing the message of redemption to every human being
- To continue exhorting those who have been taught. So we are ambassadors for Christ, God is making His appeal through us. We beseech you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God (II Corinthians 5:20)
- To develop a stronger brotherhood among God’s people (sister congregations). From whom the whole body, joined and knit together by every joint with which it is supplied, when each part is working properly, makes bodily growth and up builds itself in love (Ephesians 4:16)
- To develop faithful leadership for succeeding generations to come. You then, my son, be strong in the grace that is Christ Jesus, and what you have heard from me before many witnesses entrust to faithful men who will be able to teach others also (II Timothy 2:1-2)
- To enhance the dedication and total church involvement of every member in the cause of worshiping and working for Christ...to teach the plan of salvation thoroughly and insure that all members have mastery of it.